- 2 x carrots, end trimmed – high in vitamins A and C, which provide nourishment to the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- 1 x cucumber – the high silicon and sulphur content helps enhance the circulation of blood to the cells and hair follicles.
- 1 x cup spinach leaves – highly enriched with minerals, vitamins, iron, etc, which the body uses to produce oils in the scalp.
- 1/2 small beetroot – beets are extremely cleansing in liquid form and boost the body’s immunity.
- Coriander (to taste) – helps hair growth and fights against hair fall.
- 1 x celery stalk
- 1 x apple (green or red)
- 1/2 lemon – juiced
To enhance the effect and taste of the juice, add the following –
- Kiwi Fruit – high in vitamin E, which helps in improving hair growth and thickness.
- Strawberries – high in vitamin C and stimulates hair growth.